Contents Insurance

Contents insurance protects businesses from the loss or damage of equipment and stock at the workplace whether you work from a business premises or home. The policy could provide cover for damage by fire or flood as well as loss and theft, helping the business owner to replace what has been damaged or stolen so that the business can carry on trading.

The policy is designed to help business owners keep their businesses running smoothly after an accident or theft. By replacing valuable stock, fixtures and fittings as well as hardware such as laptops or desk top computers, businesses are able to recover quickly and carry on trading.


Do I need this cover if I work from home?

This cover may be suitable if you work from home to cover for the loss of any equipment that is only used for work and for your stock.

Does this policy cover work equipment outside of the work premises?

It does cover you if items are taken out of the workplace in connection with your work.

Are items belonging to employees covered?

Personal items are covered for employees as well as visitors.