Before we begin
Have you, the proposer or any principal, director or partner:
- Ever had insurance refused or declined?
- Ever had any cover cancelled, avoided or made subject to special terms?
- Ever been convicted of a criminal offence, apart from motoring offences and spent convictions (as defined under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act)?
- Ever been charged but not yet convicted of a criminal offence, other than a motoring offence?
- Ever been prosecuted, or served a prohibition order under health and safety legislation or environmental protection legislation in the last 5 years?
- Ever been subject to a county court or high court judgement in the last 5 years?
- Ever been subject to any bankruptcy proceedings or any form of insolvency or winding-up procedures (including administrative receivership or any form of voluntary arrangement) in the last 5 years?
- Ever been disqualified from a directorship of any company in the last 5 years?
- Ever been the subject of a recovery action by HM Revenue & Customs or its predecessors in the last 5 years?